on the weekly program
The weekly program for the winter season 2019/20 is valid from 23rd December 2019 to 10th April 2020 .
Monday 20:00 - 21:00, Weerberg
Be enchanted by the lights of the lanterns on a romantic hike through the winter mountain idyll. Then we invite you to a warming cup of mulled wine or children's punch.
- Meeting point: Gasthof Schwannerwirt Mitterberg 59, 6133 Weerberg
- Duration: about 1 hour
- Registration until 17:00 at the tourist office T +43 (0) 5242/63240
TOBOGGANING IN TORCH LIGHT
Tuesday 20:00 - 22:00, Hochpillberg
Find inner peace and have a fulfilling time while sledding in the torchlight.
Have you ever rattled on a night lit only by torches? A dream for romantics! You can experience this on the toboggan run behind the Kellerjochlift. Then we invite you to a warming cup of mulled wine or children's punch. The toboggans have to be brought along.
- The toboggan run illuminated with torches starts at the Kasshaus house of the Kellerjochbahn (Pillbergstraße 210, 6136 Pill)
- Registration until 17:00 in the tourist office on +43 (0) 5242/63240
Thursday 17:00 - 19:00, Weerberg
An almost forgotten fun from childhood can be rediscovered in a clear Weerberg night with a toboggan ride through the winter forest.
With the toboggan bus we take you to the starting point of the toboggan run above the house. (The contribution of 5, - € for the toboggan taxi is payable when registering at the reception). Over a good 3 km, accompanied by the hiking guide through the winter forest, the toboggan run from Hausstatt down to the Schwannerwirt - a wonderful winter experience!
- If necessary, at 20:00 again
- for children and adults
- Please (especially for children!) Take your helmet and put on good shoes,
- Toboggans and headlamps are available on site.
- Meeting point: Landgasthof Schwannerwirt Mitterberg 59, 6133 Weerberg
- Registration until 15:00 pm at T + 43 (0) 5242/63240
ROMANTIC WINTER HIKING
Friday 09:30 - 12:30, Vomperberg
Our hiking guide Joseph takes you to hidden places in the winter landscape at Vomperberg. Hiking poles are available on site if required.
- Meeting point: Hotel Schwarzbrunn at the fountain Vogelsang 208, 6135 Stans
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Register until the evening before at 17:00 on +43 (0) 5242/63240