Maria Larch Chapel and Pilgrimage Place
In 1678, the pilgrimage chapel Maria Larch (Our Lady of Larch) was founded for a sitting earthen figurine of Mother Mary. The figurine was attached to a larch tree before, hence the name.
In 1994, the chapel was renovated and since then it makes a beautiful and shiny new appearance. They say that the water from the spring at the chapel has curative qualities..