for group travelers
The advantages with the analog SILBERCARD for group travelers are valid from 01. November 2018 to 30. April2019 .
Motorcycle Museum (Schwaz)
Fire Department Museum (Schwaz)
Kaiserjäger Museum (Schwaz)
Schlosser Museum Stauder (Schwaz)
Ski Museum Grafenast (Pillberg)
Gallery in Schusterhaus (Pill)
Gallery of the city Schwaz (Schwaz)
Gallery Unterlechner (Schwaz)
Gallery on the mountain (Pillberg)
Schwazer silver mine (Schwaz)
from 20 persons: adults 15, - €, children 8, - €
Adults 8.50 €
Swarovski Crystal Worlds (Watterns)
10% discount on the entrance fee
Adults: € 17.10
- Museum of the Peoples (Schwaz)
from 10 persons: 8, - €
- Castle Freundsberg (Schwaz)
from 10 persons: 3,50 €
- Schnapps Museum (Pill)
from 15 persons: 10, - €
Since some attractions have limited opening hours, we would recommend a prior telephone registration directly with the respective partner.
on the weekly program
The weekly program for the winter season 2018/19 is valid from 25th December 2018 to 29th March 2019 .
Monday 20:00, Weerberg
Be enchanted by the lights of the lanterns on a romantic hike through the winter mountain idyll. Then we invite you to a warming cup of mulled wine or children's punch.
- Meeting point: Gasthof Schwannerwirt Mitterberg 59, 6133 Weerberg
- Duration: about 1 hour
- Registration until 17:00 at the tourist office T +43 (0) 5242/63240
RODELN IN TORCH
Tuesday 20:00 - 22:00, Hochpillberg
Find inner peace and have a fulfilling time while sledding by torchlight.
Have you ever rattled on a night lit only by torches? A dream for romantics! You can experience this on the toboggan run behind the Kellerjochlift. Then we invite you to a warming cup of mulled wine or children's punch. The sledges have to be brought by yourself.
- Starting point: Kassahäuschen Kellerjochbahn Pillbergstraße 210, 6136 Pill
- Registration until 17:00 in the tourist office on +43 (0) 5242/63240
Wednesday 10:00 am, Hochpillberg
Snowshoe hike with a magnificent panorama - see the beauty of our nature from a new perspective.
In a small group, Josef takes you to the most beautiful places on the Hochpillberg - enjoy the magnificent view in the crystal clear mountain air. Bring along: Sturdy hiking boots, weatherproof winter pants and jacket, sunscreen, money (possibly for a stop or for a ride up the mountain with the elevator). Snowshoes are available on site. Josef also has a culinary treat ready for you.
- Meeting point: Bio Hotel Grafenast Pillbergstraße 205, 6136 Pill
- Duration: about 4 hours
- Cost contribution for snowshoes and small snack 15, - €
- Registration until 5 pm at the Tourist Office on +43 (0) 5242/63240
Thursday 17:00, Weerberg
An almost forgotten fun from childhood can be rediscovered in a clear Weerberg night with a toboggan ride through the winter forest.
With the toboggan bus we take you to the starting point of the toboggan run above the house. (The fee of 5, - € is payable when registering at the reception). Over a good 3 km, the guided tour through the winter forest will take you down the toboggan run from Hausstatt to Schwannerwirt - a wonderful winter experience!
- If necessary, at 20:00 again
- for children and adults
- Please (especially for children!) Take your helmet and put on good shoes,
- Toboggans and headlamps are available on site.
- Meeting point: Landgasthof Schwannerwirt Mitterberg 59, 6133 Weerberg
- Registration under T + 43 (0) 664/2491771
ROMANTIC WINTER HIKING
Friday 09:30 - 12:30, Stans
Our hiking guide Andreas takes you to hidden places in the winter landscape in and around Stans. If desired, you will receive hiking poles directly on site.
- Meeting point: Hotel Schwarzbrunn by the fountain Vogelsang 208, 6135 Stans
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Register until the evening before at 17:00 on +43 (0) 5242/63240
Mobile on the way
- Free use of all public transport within the silver region Karwendel and up to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds