Code of Conduct
A large part of Tyrol is covered by forest areas and alpine pastures, where in the summer numerous cows, sheep and goats frolic. So many of the approved mountain bike trails lead through the field of work of farmers and foresters who maintain and nurture these routes. Therefore, the following rules of conduct apply to the protection of mountain bikers and all those who do their work.
- Always drive at controlled speed and at half-visibility!
- Take care of hikers and pedestrians and only overtake at walking pace!
- Note the level of difficulty of the course and to estimate your own experience and the ability as a mountain biker!
- Not without a helmet on the mountain bike! Check the equipment before starting any tour!
- Barricades are to be accepted. Do not forget, the paths are mainly used for agriculture and forestry. Close pasture gate!
- Take care of nature and animals and stay on the marked routes.
- For your own protection and that of the animals: End the bike tour before dawn!
- Do not leave any waste!
Additional rules for singletrack riders:
- Do not drive off the trail.
- Watch out for alpine dangers.
- Leave no traces! Shortcuts and blocked rear wheels damage the trail.
By observing these rules, you get the maximum of fun while mountain biking and at the same time ensure that the unique Tyrolean mountains continue to be maintained.