1 week ski & relax in winter idyll
Winter magic in a beautiful self-catering hut
The nature and feel.
Enjoy peace and togetherness.
Let go - dive in - be free and active.
Griass enk and welcome to the forest hut.
The comfortable forest hut of host couple and "Hütteliers" Monika and Hanspeter is located at 1400m.
The day is longer here, more educational and eventful. After the ski course in the small fine ski resort Kellerjoch, you pull yourself back to the forest hut. Easily lift your feet up on the sheepskin chair and look into the wood fire ...
Finally, time to talk, laugh, cook, read and relax ... Enjoy the cozy living room with wood-burning stove, the modern solid wood kitchen, the reading corner and the infrared wellness armchair. The chalet is also an ideal starting point for winter and snowshoe hikes as well as tobogganing fun.
In 1000 steps to the hut: a very special experience is the approach in the snowy winter forest with an "Expedition Pulka" (= special luggage sled).
- Very comfortably equipped self-catering cottage for up to 5 people
- Beginner and return ski lessons Monday to Friday
- Ski rental 50% discounted in the ski school 1.3 km away
- Only 1.5 km to the Kellerjoch ski area
- 200 m to the toboggan run
- Including SILBERCARD benefits
- Available on site: 3 toboggans, 5 sets of snowshoes and telescopic poles, rucksacks
- Special feature in the bathroom: larch wood shower tray and wooden sink
- To relax: infrared wellness armchair
Price for 7 nights for 4 or 5 people
11.01.2020 to 01.02.2020
08.03.2020 to 29.03.2020
931,00 € for the cabin rental
(for 2-3 people: 10% discount)
plus cleaning € 60.00 and electricity costs depending on consumption