2nd international hiking week
September 25th - October 2nd, 2022
During the International Hiking Week in the Silberregion Karwendel, from September 25th to October 2nd, 2022, a varied program awaits all hiking enthusiasts.
- from 5 p.m.: Opening evening with concert by the BMK Weerberg at the Landgasthof Schwannerwirt in Weerberg with an official welcome (the event takes place outdoors)
MONDAY, 09/26/2022 | "HIKING & MUSIC"
- from 10 a.m.: Guided hikes to huts and alpine pastures in the Silberregion Karwendel where musical entertainment and food and drink await
Hikes incl. IVV rating: Hecherhaus-Kellerjochhütte; Hausstatt-Weidener Hütte; Freundsberg-Pirchnerast; Shooting range Puitner Stüberl
TUESDAY, 09/27/2022 | "SILVER REGION OPEN DAY"
- from 10 a.m.: Businesses in the Silberregion Karwendel open their doors to those who are interested
WEDNESDAY, 09/28/2022 | "KARWENDEL NATURE PARK"
- 08.30 a.m.: Pleasure hike with a ranger in the Eng
- Bärenrast – Lamsenjochhütte (incl. IVV rating), Engalm – Binsalm (incl. IVV rating) and Binsalm – Lamsenjochhütte (incl. IVV rating)
- from 08.30 a.m.: Alternatively, take the bus to the Eng
THURSDAY, 09/29/2022 | TOPIC DAY "ORIGIN"
from 1 p.m.:
- Farms in the region open their doors to guests and interested parties
- Culinary tastings, possibility to buy from direct marketers
- Hike along the suspension bridge circuit (incl. IVV rating)
FRIDAY, 09/30/2022 | "HISTORY & CULTURE"
from 10 a.m.:
- Guided tour of Tratzberg Castle
- Silver mine tour
- Guided tour of Freundsberg Castle
- City tour/Knappensteig tour/Fugger tourSchwaz
from 7 p.m.:
- Film screening in the Das Centrum am Weerberg "Silberreich - The Fugger's Network"
SATURDAY, 10/01/2022 | THEME DAY "WATER"
- from 10 a.m.: Guided hikes through the Wolfsklamm (incl. IVV rating), Vomperloch, Buch waterfall, Piller waterfall and Path of the Senses (incl. IVV rating)
- 5 p.m.: Evening hike to the reservoir on the Kellerjoch with musical entertainment by the brass bands and Schuhplattler
- return journey
*Subject to any changes
- VIP wristband for the entire program of the International Hiking Week for €30 will soon be available in the online shop