3rd International Hiking Week
September 16 - September 23, 2023
During the International Hiking Week in the Silberregion Karwendel, from September 16 to 23, 2023, a varied program awaits all hiking enthusiasts.
- Opening evening with a concert by the Stans brass band in the music pavilion in Stans
- Morning: guided hike along the hanging bridge circuit
- From noon: farm festival at Diesinghof am Weerberg with reception of the cows from the pasture
MONDAY, 09/18/2023 | TOPIC DAY "HIKING & MUSIC"
- Guided music hikes to various huts
TUESDAY, 09/19/2023 | TOPIC DAY "HIKING & SILVER"
- Guided hike along a stage of the Tyrolean Silver Trail
- Then: Visit to the Schwaz silver mine
WEDNESDAY, 09/20/2023 | TOPIC DAY "FOREST, WILD & ENG"
- Pleasure hike through the Stallental over the Lamsenjoch in the Eng
- Hinterriss: guided hike through the forest with a professional hunter to observe wild animals
THURSDAY, 09/21/2023 | THEME DAY “HIKING & TRADITIONS”
- Guided hike from Jenbach to Tratzberg Castle and visit to the Jenbacher Museum
- Afternoon: guided hike along the Chapel Trail
- Evening: Tyrolean evening at the S-Zentrum in Schwaz
FRIDAY, 09/22/2023 | THEME DAY "HIKING & CUISINE"
- Morning: Guided tour through the old town of Schwaz followed by a visit to the Honey Festival on Maximilianplatz
- Afternoon: cattle drive down from the Eng Alm through the old town of Schwaz
- Evening: Star hike with a large telescope along the planetary educational trail in Terfens
- return journey
*Subject to any changes
- Free participation in the program.
- All events can be booked individually.
- All hikes incl. IVV rating
- All events require registration . No participation without prior registration.