The Larcher family welcomes you on our traditional, family-friendly alpine pasture in the middle of the Karwendel Nature Park above the Grosser Ahornboden near the Engalm.We are the ideal starting point for numerous smaller family excursions or larger walks.
Come and take a walk in our cosy hut. Enjoy our Swiss stone pine rooms with comfort or stay in our comfortable and affordable camps. For breakfast, lunch or dinner we offer our own and regional products from our farm, combined with homemade Tyrolean cuisine. Arrive, switch off and breathe again. Cabin magic by the open fireplace or relaxing hours in our wood-heated Hotpot with panoramic views of the Tyrolean mountains.
- Open from mid-May to the end of October
- Sun terrace with deck chairs
- A wonderful walking path with a view of the Großer Ahornboden is within walking distance (approx. 40 minutes walk from the Eng car parking lot)
- Ideal for numerous celebrations
- Family friendliness is very important to us!
- Children's playground
- Petting zoo with ponies, rabbits and goats!
- On request: Baggage transport from the car park Eng (for a fee)
Non-binding request to
Recommendable for Binsalm Alp
456 - Binsalm – Lamsenjoch
- Place: Hinterriß-Eng
A difficult and rewarding route that leads from Hinterriß to the beautiful Lamsenjoch.Read more
- Place: Eng
The "Große Ahornboden" (Great Maple Ground) was voted the most beautiful place in Tyrol. On 240 hectares there are 2,300 maple trees, the oldest of which already count around 700 annual rings. The sycamore maple is dominant in the Karwendel Mountains, it loves the gravelly soil.Read more
Uo to the die Binsalm Alp in the Karwendel
- Place: Hinterriss
From the Eng car park the forest path leads to the Engalm. In summer there are many cows on the mountain pasture, which characterize the landscape.Read more
Hike to the Small Ahornboden
- Place: Hinterriß - Eng
Scenically great, quite long hiking trailRead more