The guests at Schwarzbrunn hotel experience and enjoy their holidays with top notch service, relaxed ambiance, exquisitely furnished rooms and suites in the Tyrolean cottage style, culinarian specialties and a modern spa of over 30,000 sqzare feet which takes care of all your needs.
In culinary terms, Schwarzbrunn has one thing in the foreground: enjoy, enjoy and enjoy. With the "Kulinarium All Inclusive" you feel like in the fairytale "Tischlein-Deck-Dich". From 3 nights is "All Inclusive Superior" with even more pampering.
Breakfast & SPA at Hotel Schwarzbrunn
Even if you are not a hotel guest, the Hotel Schwarzbrunn will gladly open the doors to you to the unique world of relaxation, the Schwarzbrunn SPA. With its 3,000 m² modern spa, the hotel sets new standards for wellness in Tyrol. Experience Day Spa in Karwendel in new dimensions.
Day Spa is available upon availability and on request. Please register in advance: +43 5242 6909 3852 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schwarzbrunn SPA with 3.000 m²
- Active Spa Program: Yoga, Aqua Training, Spinal Balance, ...
- Exclusive wellness treatments
- Sauna and steam bath ceremonies
- Access to the Fitness & Health Club
KIDS & TEENS
- Children from 3 to 12 years: Professional child care
- Children under 3 years: care on request (for a fee)
- movie theater
OUTDOOR & EXCURSION PROGRAM (depending on the season)
Nordic walking tours, Smovey Walking, hike to Hausalm Bärenrast, guided hiking tours, mystic hike through the Wolfsklamm to St. Georgenberg, guided electric bike tours, snowshoe hikes, free ski lessons for children and 50+ guests
Schwarzbrunn excursion package: Free entries at various attractions in Tyrol
122 tastefully furnished, cozy rooms in an elegant, rustic style are your home for the duration of your stay at the Hotel Schwarzbrunn **** sup. Choose from 13 categories and find the right one!
ALL INCLUSIVE SUPERIOR (from 3 nights):
- Culinary from 7 to 21 o'clock
- welcome champagne
- Non-alcoholic drinks from 10:30 to 21:30 (all soft drinks in the buffet area for self-withdrawal)
- Fruit juices and water in the minibar
- Dining Around at the Gasthof Marschall (extra charge)
There is much to experience and discover for Schwarzbrunn guests:
- guided bike tours, Nordic walking tours, hike to Hausalm Bärenrast, guided hikes, mystic hike through the Wolfsklamm to St. Georgenberg, electric bike tours
- Free access to the Stanser Wolfsklamm
- Schwarzbrunn Guests experience and enjoy their holiday with first-class service, cozy atmosphere, top-equipped rooms and suites in Tyrolean country house style, culinary delights and a modern spa with 3,000 m², which ensures pure relaxation.Free access to the Stanser outdoor swimming pool (depending on opening hours
- Mountain bike and electric bike rental in the hotel
- Schwarzbrunn excursion package: Free entries at various attractions in Tyrol
- Evening program: live music (several times a week), lantern walk, place concert ...
Hausalm bear rest
To the Hotel Schwarzbrunn belongs an old, idyllic and at about 1,100 m altitude Alm. As in the picture book, it looks like: forest, mountains and alpine meadows around, a Waldgeist fountain in front of the alpine hut and a loving authentic decoration inside. And not so long ago, real bears were still romping around in the Karwendel - two peaks named "Bärenkopf" & our "Bärenrast" are reminiscent of it. Today the Bärenrast is the destination of guided hikes for Schwarzbrunn guests. During a snack, you can enjoy the excellent view of the Inn Valley and the Karwendel.
|Close to Hiking Trail:||Yes|
|Close to Ski Slope:||Yes|
|SILBERCARD:||20% off Day Spa Classic: 60, - € Breakfast & Spa: 44, - € Family & Spa: adults 48, - €, children 12, - €|
|SILBERCARD Plus:||20% off Day Spa Classic: 60, - € Breakfast & Spa: 44, - € Family & Spa: adults 48, - €, children 12, - €|
Non-binding request to
Recommendable for Wellnesshotel Schwarzbrunn
Toboggan Rental Stans: Silversport
- Place: Stans
With the toboggan rental in Stans you are well equipped for the drive into the valley.Read more
- Place: Stans
Wild and romantic, rocky mountains, thundering waterfalls, emerald green waters and a magnificent panorama with healthy mountain air leave lasting impressions on those hiking through the Wolfsklamm Gorge.Read more