about the corona virus
The following rules generally apply
- Keep distance! This means that people who do not live in the same household must be kept at least 1 meter away
- Several times a day wash hands for at least 30 seconds with soap and water
- Act on your own responsibility
- Sneeze or cough: in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs
A mask is mandatory in the following locations
- In public transportation
- In the supermarket
- In pharmacies
- In petrol station shops
- In the bank
- In taxis
- In the health sector
- At the post office
- For services where the minimum distance cannot be maintained (e.g. hairdresser)
All rules and recommendations at a glance
Correct handling in accommodation establishments.
Regulations and recommendations in gastronomy.
Regulations and recommendations for leisure facilities
HELP WITH OPERATING QUESTIONS
The following positions are available for operational questions. Due to the high need for information and the associated high number of inquiries, there is a request to submit them in writing by email as best as possible.
Coronavirus Serviceline Tirol
T 05 90 90 5-1111
Mon-Thu from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Fri from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Coronavirus info point
T 05 90 900-4352
Mon-Fri from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Coronavirus Infopoint Schwaz
T 05 90 905-3710
Further general information on the current situation can be found here:
- The latest official information from the State of Tyrol
- Questions and answers on the Tirol Werbung website
- Latest information from the Agency for Health and Food Security (AGES)
- Current information from the Ministry of Social Affairs
- General figures and information, continuously updated on the website of the Ministry of Health
- Chamber of Commerce as a contact point for companies