about the corona virus
All information for your vacation, from arrival, accommodation, to leisure activities, you can find at www.welcome.tirol.
Correct handling in accommodation establishments.
Regulations and recommendations in gastronomy.
Regulations and recommendations for leisure facilities
The following rules generally apply
- Wash hands several times a day for at least 30 seconds with soap and water
- Act responsibly
- Sneeze or cough: in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs
PHASED PLAN FOR THE FIGHT AGAINST THE CORONA PANDEMIC
Corona regulations will be determined immediately depending on the number of intensive care beds occupied by COVID-19 patient:in hospitals:
NOTE: BASED ON CURRENT EXPECTED UTILIZATION, STAGE 1 MEASURES WILL GO INTO EFFECT ON SEPTEMBER 15.
Stage 1: If utilization is expected to reach 200 ICU beds, the following measures will go into effect:
- Antigen tests will only be valid for 24 hours from the time the test is taken
- Wherever mouth and nose protection is currently provided (convenience stores, public transportation), an FFP2 mask will become mandatory
- In addition, wearing an FFP2 mask in shops will become mandatory for unvaccinated people; however, wearing an FFP2 mask is also recommended for vaccinated people! Random checks will also be carried out by the police.
- The 3-G rule applies to gatherings of as few as 25 people (currently the limit is 100 people)
- Tightening of the control of the measures in force
Stage 2: 7 days after exceeding 300 occupied intensive beds, the following measures will come into force:
- In overnight catering and similar settings, as well as gatherings without assigned seating with more than 500 persons, only vaccinated and/or recovered persons will have access (2-G rule)
- Antigen tests with self-acceptance ("living room tests") are no longer valid for 3-G
Stage 3: 7 days after exceeding 400 occupied ICU beds, the following measures come into effect:
- There will be an expansion of access restrictions. Wherever the 3-G rule applies, only vaccinated and/or recovered persons or persons who can present a negative PCR test will have access.
Despite the greatest possible care, we cannot guarantee completeness and correctness. The communication channels of the Silberregion Karwendel do not in any way replace official information channels or statutory regulations. Since the situation with regard to travel warnings can change quickly, please contact the foreign ministry in your home country to find out about the current regulations.
Further general information on the current situation can be found here:
- The latest official information from the State of Tyrol
- Questions and answers on the Tirol Werbung website
- Latest information from the Agency for Health and Food Security (AGES)
- Current information from the Ministry of Social Affairs
- General figures and information, continuously updated on the website of the Ministry of Health
- Chamber of Commerce as a contact point for companies