about the corona virus
Currently, some detailed questions arise when planning the winter vacation. All information for your vacation, from arrival, accommodation, to leisure activities, you can find at www.willkommen.tirol/en.
Correct handling in accommodation establishments.
Regulations and recommendations in gastronomy.
Regulations and recommendations for leisure facilities
The following rules generally apply
- Keep distance! This means: You must keep a distance of at least 2 meters from people who do not live in the same household
- Wash hands several times a day for at least 30 seconds with soap and water
- Act responsibly
- Sneeze or cough: in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs
A mask is mandatory in the following places
- In public transport (FFP2 mask mandatory from 25.01.2021)
- In the supermarket and in stores (FFP2 mask mandatory from 25.01.2021)
- In gastronomy for employees as well as for customers (except at the seat)
- In pharmacies
- In gas station shops
- In the bank
- In taxis
- In the health sector
- With authorities
- In schools outside of the classroom
- In the service sector
Please note that different rules may apply across the district or country. These are based on the Corona traffic light. Details about the Corona traffic light and the classifications of the individual countries / districts
EXTENSION OF THE
Stricter COVID-19 measures have been in effect again in Austria since December 26, 2020 - with the goal of reducing the 7-day incidence to below 100. These have been extended until at least 07 February 2021.
OVERVIEW OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POINTS OF THE ORDINANCE:
(Detailed information and the draft of the regulation can be found here)
- Mask obligation:
Wearing FFP2 masks will be mandatory in public transportation as well as retail from January 25, 2021.
- Distance regulation:
The distance regulation to persons who do not live in the same household will be extended from 1 meter to 2 meters
All other measures remain in place as before:
- from 0 to 24 o'clock
- Important exceptions:
- Averting an immediate danger to life, limb or property
- Care and assistance for persons in need of support as well as fulfillment of family obligations
- Meeting the necessary basic needs of daily life
- Professional and educational purposes
- Physical and mental recreation (e.g. individual sports, walks)
- Unpostponable official and judicial appointments
TRADE & SERVICES
- Continue to remain open between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. Grocery stores, pharmacies, drug stores, post offices, etc.
- Click & Collect is available at all stores, pickup between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Establishments offering body-related services will be closed.
- Customer areas of non-body service businesses may still be visited (e.g. banks, car and bicycle repair shops, insurance companies, dry cleaners, tailors, etc.).
- Outdoor sports facilities may be entered (e.g. ice skating rink, cross-country ski trails), distance of at least 1 meter, 10 m2 rule.
- Cable cars are open, minimum requirements by federal government: distance of at least 1 meter e.g. when lining up, FFP2 -masks from 14 years (from 6 years MNS) and 50% occupancy in gondolas and on coverable chairs, MNS -mandatory in open-air areas of cable cars and rack railroads; further regional measures possible .
HOSPITALITY & LODGING
- Food service establishments may offer food for pickup from 6 am to 7 pm. Delivery service is available 24 /7.
- On-site consumption is not permitted (exception: company cafeterias).
- Lodging establishments may only be used in exceptional cases, especially for professional purposes.
- Museums, libraries, libraries and archives are closed.
LEISURE TIME FACILITIES
- Animal parks, zoos and botanical gardens are closed.
Schools and universities remain in correspondence classes.
Despite the greatest possible care, we cannot guarantee completeness and correctness. The communication channels of the Silberregion Karwendel do not in any way replace official information channels or statutory regulations. Since the situation with regard to travel warnings can change quickly, please contact the foreign ministry in your home country to find out about the current regulations.
Further general information on the current situation can be found here:
- The latest official information from the State of Tyrol
- Questions and answers on the Tirol Werbung website
- Latest information from the Agency for Health and Food Security (AGES)
- Current information from the Ministry of Social Affairs
- General figures and information, continuously updated on the website of the Ministry of Health
- Chamber of Commerce as a contact point for companies