Bed and Breakfast & Pensions
The special feature at the "Haus Pfandler" is that it's ideal for guests who are looking for peace and relaxation.
The house is situated on the edge of the forest with a view of the Karwendel and the Rofan Mountains. The location is also very central, making it an ideal starting point for a city walk in Innsbruck, Schwaz or Rattenberg. Kufstein is also not too far away and can be reached in about 30 minutes by car.
The hosts take the guests on excursions and invite them to tobogganing, skiing and hiking. In the house there is a large information folder with tips for leisure activities.
- cosy garden to lie and play with the children in the meadow
- barbecue in the garden or in the covered garage
- small stream for paddling for children or for walking barefoot in the stream bed (Kneipp)
- Offers with guest card Silvercard of the Silberregion
- large information folder with many tips for the neighbouring Alpbachtal, the Zillertal and the Achensee, as well as the Kramsacher Seen (approx. 7-15 km away)
- Sunbathing lawn, park
- bicycle garage
- Apartment for 4-5 persons
- 2 double rooms for 4-5 persons
- Lounge /breakfast room with guest kitchen
Non-binding request to